Molded rubber boots are designed to protect the feet from water and aggressive fluids - oils, alkalis, acids.
In various designs:
- For protection against general industrial pollution
- Acid - Alkali Resistant
- Heat resistant
Mining Rubber Boots BTR ™ with Protective Cuff
- Medium boot hight is 390 mm
- Temperature conditions up to -40 C
- Sizes from 247 to 307
- The shaft is equipped with a protective cuff with a lock for protection against dust.
- The increased internal volume, allowing the use of a warmed inset stocking and insole, as well as the use of a polymer toe cap, while maintaining comfort while wearing.
- Ribbed amplifiers on the sides and front seam.
- Shockproof toe cap (15, 25, 200 J).
- Spur in the heel area for easy removal of boots.
- Tread sole for the best grip.