Unlined, Tychem VB830 gloves are made of fluoroelastomer rubber and have a Viton ™ coating on top of butyl, which provides a unique level of resistance to highly aggressive acids. They are specifically designed to work with hydrocarbons such as benzene, tullene and xylene for limited periods of time. A smooth coating creates a “second skin” feel, which is unique to gloves at this level of chemical protection.
- Protect the hand from aggressive chemicals, including chlorinated solvents, hydrocarbons such as benzene, toluene, xylene.
- Thin, lightweight gloves with high protective properties.
- Designed for ease of movement and long wearing.
- Suitable for use in humid or greasy environments.
Gloves Tychem® Viton™ Butyl® VB830
- Length: 305 mm.
- Thickness: 0.30.
- Lining: no.
- Anatomical shape.
- Coating - Viton ™ on top of butyl.
- Black color.